Cutting-Edge Navigation for Today’s Conflicts, Disputes and Controversies
Dispute Resolution is a selection of highly effective processes
which allow involved parties to work toward resolution employing
methods that best fit their conflict, personalities and resources.
The benefits of utilizing DR options to resolve disputes instead of
litigating matters in court are significant:
- Allows parties a sophisticated variety of resolution
- Reduces time, expenses and overall costs
- Streamlines procedures and achieves swift solutions
- Preserves relationships and reputations
- Permits parties more control over the outcome
- Parties experience autonomy in structured negotiations and
fashioning creative resolutions
- Provides parties a forum in which to be heard
- Preserves privacy and confidentiality
- Builds the client-lawyer relationship
- Boosts client satisfaction
- Neutrals offer an impartial sounding board
To learn how Dispute Resolution can work for you, please click
here to download our DR Brochure.
Click here for information on the
MBA's Dispute Resolution Council.