Thursday, Jul. 5, 2007
An attendee meets with a potential employer at the MATA-MBA Job Fair.
June 28 job fair makes connections for more than 200 attorneys
Twelve employers and more than 200 potential employees came out to the MBA and Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys Job Fair and Affiliated Bar Reception on June 28. The program, held at Suffolk University Law School, proved useful for many as attendees were not only able to see what jobs were available in the solo and small firm arena, but also were able to familiarize themselves with the affiliated bars in Massachusetts. A cocktail reception followed the job fair and gave job seekers the chance to mingle and network with Massachusetts firms and affiliated bars.
Special thanks to MATA and the affiliated bars listed below:
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys
- Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys
- Massachusetts Lesbian & Gay Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association