Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008
Special January Lawyers Journal examines court management
Eight Chief Justices provide commentary on the evolution of court administration
The January issue of Lawyers Journal takes a look at how the operational landscape of the trial courts has evolved in the five years since the pivotal Monan Report helped usher in a new era of court management.
Highlights of this special issue include:
- Accounts from the Chief Justices about the progress made in their courts;
- An update on the implementation of the MassCourts computer system;
- The rise of courthouses to the top priority of the state’s capital funding plan;
- A new survey that reflects the public’s opinion of Boston courthouses; and
- A Q&A with Court Management Advisory Board member Leo V. Boyle.
To browse this month's Lawyers Journal online, click here.