Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009
Upcoming CLE seminar and program schedule
Register for the "Preparing to File a Lawsuit" seminar
To register for the
following programs, call MBA Member Services at (617)
[e-mail membership] or visit the
CLE Web site. To download a PDF of the
August/September CLE brochure, click
This week's highlighted programs include:
- Preparing to File a Lawsuit
- Save the date: Eighth Annual Western Massachusetts
- Save the date: Fourth Annual Bench-Bar
- Save the date: 19th Annual Family Law
- Casemaker Webinars
Scroll down for program descriptions, dates and
AUGUST CLE PROGRAM
Preparing to File a
Course #: CLHH09 / Monday, Aug. 24, 4-7 p.m.
SAVE THE DATES
Eighth Annual Western Massachusetts
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 4-7 p.m.
Western New England College School of Law, Springfield
Fourth Annual Bench-Bar
Wednesday, Oct. 21, 4:30 p.m.
John Adams Courthouse, One Pemberton Square,
19th Annual Family Law
Friday, Nov. 6 - Saturday, Nov. 7
Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham
Want to learn more about the capabilities of Casemaker 2.1
straight from the source? Attend a complimentary Web training
session to review the enhancements and new functionality of
Casemaker 2.1 from the comfort of your home or office.
NOTE: You must
log into Casemaker to register for these Webinars.
Space is limited. Click here to reserve your place at a
- Tuesday, Aug. 25, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 1, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 8, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, 11 a.m.