Thursday, Feb. 5, 2009
Are you in need of a law student's assistance on a pro bono case?
Updated MBA Web page features local law schools willing to help
If you are presently working on a pro bono case and are looking for additional assistance from law students, the MBA’s Web site is hosting a new page that lists several local law schools that offer pro bono assistance to attorneys through their law students. The law schools currently participating are:
- Boston College Law School;
- Boston University School of Law;
- Harvard Law School;
- Northeastern University School of Law;
- Suffolk University Law School; and
- Western New England College School of Law.
Attorneys are welcome to submit a request to one or more law schools. Click here
to access the full law school profiles.