Thursday, Jun. 11, 2009
MBA co-sponsoring the Third Annual Green Office Conference, June 23
Conference features seven workshops focusing on reducing business costs and attracting customers by greening office operations
The Massachusetts Bar Association is
co-sponsoring the Third Annual Green Office Conference on Tuesday,
June 23, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the UMass-Boston Campus
Center, 100 Morrissey Blvd., Boston. MBA members will save 25
percent off the registration fee.
This unique conference features seven workshops
focusing on reducing business costs and attracting customers by
greening office operations. Meet business leaders who have
implemented sustainable programs in their offices and get project
ideas for your firm. Topics include:
- Green Purchasing: Beyond the Basics;
- Cutting Costs and Cutting Carbon;
- Zero Waste: Tools to Make it Happen in Your Office;
- Telecommuting and Commuter-Friendly Office;
- Building Green Value: Communicating with Your Customers;
- Successful Green Teams and Their Projects; and
- Green Office Action Plans: Baselines, Goals, Benefits and
All attendees receive, for free:
- Green Office Manual CD or book; and
- Green Office Kit with product samples.
Win free prizes.
Attendees will be eligible to win pro bono site visits and services
from six consultants who specialize in helping others go
This conference is presented by MassRecycle in partnership with
the MBA, Massachusetts Operational Services Division (OSD), and the
UMass-Boston's UMBe Green Program.
When registering, use the "MassRecycle Member" registration
option to receive your MBA member discount.