Thursday, Mar. 12, 2009
New Programming Added to Free Legal Technology Expo
Trade show to be held March 20 in Framingham
Learn how to convert to a completely paperless office, increase your time management skills and market your practice online at the MBA's free Legal Technology Expo. The trade show will be held Friday, March 20 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Sheraton Framingham, 1657 Worcester Road, Framingham.
BONUS HOUR OF PROGRAMMING
Search Engine Marketing For Law Firms
What is search marketing? How does it work?
What are the drivers of search?
The difference between search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)?
SEO & PPC best practices
Speakers: Provided by LexisNexis.
SESSION I: How to Improve Your Law Practice, 15 Minutes at a Time
- Desktop Scanning: Five Essential Steps for Success
- Document Management: Don't Let It Get Lost
- PDF: How To Make It Work For You
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR TIME
- Talking to Your Computer: See How "Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10" Will Save You Time
- Outlook E-mail Tips: Five Tips to Control the E-mail Flood
- Marketing on the Net: Five Modern Tools
SESSION II: Compliance With the New Privacy Regulations
- On Jan. 1, 2010, Massachusetts will require any person or organization with access to records containing personal information about Massachusetts residents to protect those records. If your organization does not have policies in place addressing data protection, security breaches and destruction, they need to be prepared and implemented.
The Legal Technology Expo will also feature dozens of companies displaying their latest products and services for lawyers, including these sponsors:
Nuance Communications Inc.
- Face to Face Live
The Insurance Partnership
Massachusets Materials Research
- Metropolitan Telephone Co. Inc.
New England Trial Services
Northern Business Machines
- Paper Trace
- The ProfitPoint Group, Inc.
- TurboLaw Document Software and Time and Billing
To R.S.V.P. for the Legal Technology Expo, call MBA Member Services at (617) 338-0530, [e-mail membership], or click here.