Thursday, Apr. 22, 2010
Back by popular demand
Annual Conference 2010's Dustin Cole returns with "Building Business in the Post-Crash Economy"
Law Practice Advisor Dustin Cole is returning to offer once
again his insightful program, "Building Business in the Post-Crash
Economy: Crucial Marketing Skills for Success in the New Economic
Reality." The half-day program will take place on Wednesday, April
28 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the MBA, 20 West St., Boston. Back by
popular demand, Cole's program was featured at the MBA's Annual
Conference 2010 in March.
In this rapid-fire program, the nationally-recognized master
practice advisor draws from his more than 20 years of experience in
legal marketing to pinpoint the new economic realities, identify
what has changed, and offer both marketing fundamentals and new,
more effective solutions. Attendees will leave with tools and
specific action plans to increase revenues through more active,
focused and effective marketing. Topics include:
- What has changed in client expectations and demands and how to
- How to move up the "value" curve for increased revenues;
- How to "change the game" to retain clients;
- Techniques to combat price resistance and price
- The four simple principles that create a powerful business
- How to dramatically increase your marketing efficiency and
- Powerful communications that turn prospects into clients;
- Innovative approaches to fees and collections.
Click here to review a program
Click here to register for the
Unable to come to Boston? This program is available as a real-time
Webcast. When registering, participants can choose to attend
"virtually" from your home or office computer. If you choose to
attend the program via real-time Webcast, space is limited.
Registrants will be taken on a first-come, first-served