Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010
Join the MBA at a fundraiser for the victims of the Haiti earthquake tomorrow
We have all witnessed the devastation
in Haiti caused by the earthquake. There are thousands of people in
Boston, including many of our colleagues in the legal community,
who have been directly affected by this tragedy as they have family
and friends residing in Haiti.
Please join the Massachusetts Bar Association at a fundraiser
tomorrow night to collect critically-needed funds for emergency
relief efforts in Haiti.
The fundraiser will take place at:
Maggiano's Little Italy
4 Columbus Ave., Park Square, Boston
Friday, Jan. 22, 5-7 p.m.
All funds raised shall be provided to Partners in Health. We
hope you, your colleagues and non-lawyers will attend. Please
circulate this invitation.
Other fundraiser sponsors include:
- Richard Gedeon Esq., Carney & Bassil, Boston
- J.W. Carney Jr. Esq., Carney & Bassil, Boston
- Janice Bassil Esq., Carney & Bassil, Boston
- Darly David Mevs Esq., Gilmartin, Magence & Ross LLP,
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Verrill Dana LLP