Thursday, Jul. 22, 2010
New Massachusetts Law Review available
The volume 93, number 1, issue of Massachusetts Law
Review was mailed this week to members. The issue's content
focuses on access to justice issues and includes an introduction
from the Hon. Herbert P. Wilkins (ret.), former Chief Justice of
the Supreme Judicial Court. Articles include:
- "The Twin Imperatives of Providing Access to Justice and
Establishing a Civil Gideon;"
- "Secrets of Governments, Enterprises and Individuals Affecting
Access to Justice;"
- "Access to Justice in Juvenile Court;"
- "Prisoners at Guantanamo: Is There Any Real Relief A Court Can
- "Non-lawyer Representation in Court and Agency hearing of
Litigants Who Cannot Obtain Lawyers."
Also, a book review of When Law Fails-Making Sense of
Miscarriages of Justice is included in this themed issue.
here to view the issue online.