Thursday, Jul. 29, 2010
Renew your MBA membership online
As a reminder, the Massachusetts Bar Association is approaching
the 2010-11 membership year and we invite you to renew your
membership online. The MBA recently mailed out dues invoices, but
why not save both time and postage by renewing now?
By renewing your membership, you will continue to benefit from
indispensible MBA tools, including:
- Free and unlimited use of the Casemaker legal research
- More than 100 continuing legal education courses each year,
including online CLE/MBA On Demand programs;
- Subscriptions to MBA publications, such as Lawyers
Journal, Section Review, Massachusetts Law
Review and Lawyers e-Journal;
- Access to dozens of section, division and practice groups;
- Exclusive insurance programs designed and negotiated annually
by lawyers and for lawyers.
Congratulations to MBA member
William M. Driscoll of Chelmsford. Attorney Driscoll won the MBA's
Red Sox raffle after he completed the 2009-10 membership survey.
Thank you to everyone who participated.