Thursday, Mar. 11, 2010
Featured member benefit: Casemaker
Casemaker 2.2 has been released in Massachusetts
Casemaker 2.2 has the same
look, format and functionality of Casemaker 2.1, but with upgrades
to the Casemaker Legal Research program.
- New 'Session Laws' book;
- Section ranges shown within state code browse mode;
- Removal of SuperCode (Code will be updated throughout the year
to stay current);
- 'History' lines at the end of each section of code will link to
all previous amendments to that section;
- 'Archive' link to prior codes;
- Expanded case law database;
- Dual citation AND pagination for state & regional
- Linked footnotes within case law.
Click here to participate in weekly, free live
Webinars for both Novice & Expert Casemaker Users about
Casemaker 2.2 enhancements. Contact Casemaker support at (877)
659-0801 with any questions.
- Casemaker Novice: Every Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- Casemaker Expert: Every Tuesday at 4 p.m.