Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011
Sneak Peek: Read the commemorative issue of Lawyers Journal online before it hits your mailbox
The January issue of Lawyers Journal is being published
this week and is available online. In addition to MBA news and
events, the issue commemorates the MBA's 100th
- Information about the Centennial Ball and Conference in
- A historical timeline of key events;
- Historical photos;
- A feature on Frank W. Grinnell, who served as MBA secretary for
45 years and also started what became the Massachusetts Law
- Social efforts launched by the MBA over the last century that
earned ABA recognition; and
- A feature on the MBA's long search for a permanent home.
to read the January issue.