Thursday, Mar. 3, 2011
Centennial Conference to feature "Hail to the Chiefs" Bench-Bar Panel on May 18
Register for the conference by April 1 and receive $50 off a full conference pass
Take part in an informal panel discussion addressing important
bench-bar topics at the MBA's Centennial Conference on Wednesday,
May 18 at the Boston Sheraton Hotel.
"Hail to the Chiefs" will wrap-up the first day of conference
programming on May 18. From 4:30 to 6 p.m., attendees will have an
opportunity to interact with distinguished members of the bench-bar
panel, including (from left to right):
- Associate Justice Ralph D. Gants (pictured, right), Supreme
Judicial Court, moderator;
- Chief Justice Paula M. Carey, Probate and Family Court;
- Chief Justice Lynda M. Connolly, District Court;
- Chief Justice Michael F. Edgerton, Juvenile Court;
- Chief Justice Charles R. Johnson, Boston Municipal Court;
- Chief Justice for Administration and Management Robert A.
- Chief Justice Steven D. Pierce, Housing Court;
- Chief Justice Phillip Rapoza, Appeals Courts;
- Chief Justice Barbara J. Rouse, Superior Court;
- Chief Justice Karyn F. Scheier, Land Court; and
- Hon. Mark L. Wolf, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court.
Attendees are also invited to attend a reception following the
panel discussion from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Click here to register on or before Friday,
April 1 and receive $50 off a full conference
The MBA's Centennial Conference will also feature three
concurrent CLE tracks, the annual Access to Justice Awards Luncheon
on May 18, and the Centennial Ball on May 19. The ball will feature
include a keynote address from Supreme Court Associate Justice
Stephen G. Breyer and a special MBA Hennessey
Award presentation to retiring U.S. District Court Judge
Look for the full schedule of programming, including
descriptions and faculty, as well as information about the rest of
the conference events in future issues of Lawyers Journal,
Lawyers e-Journal and in e-mail communication.