Thursday, Apr. 19, 2012
From left to right: Lt. Gov. Timothy P. Murray and Massachusetts Secretary of Education S. Paul Reville.
Lt. Gov. Murray, Education Secretary Reville to speak at April 30 Worcester "Gateway Cities” forum
Following the success of its debut forum in Dartmouth on Jan.
26, the Massachusetts Bar Association will host its second Gateway
Cities forum in Worcester on Monday, April 30 beginning at 5 p.m.
in the Jury Room at the Worcester Trial Court, 225 Main St.,
Lt. Gov. Timothy P. Murray and Massachusetts Secretary of
Education S. Paul Reville will be featured on a speaking panel
comprised of leaders who have long worked with the issues impacting
the state's Gateway Cities. Other panelists include:
- Michael F. Collins, MD, chancellor of University of
Massachusetts Medical School and senior vice president for Health
Sciences for UMass;
- Massachusetts Sen. Harriette L. Chandler (D-Worcester);
- Massachusetts Sen. Michael O. Moore (D-Millbury);
- Benjamin Forman, research director, MassINC; and
- Craig L. Blais, president, Worcester Business Development
Following brief presentations from the panel, the remainder of
the event will be devoted to an open discussion.
Those interested in
attending should R.S.V.P. to Gwen Landford at (617) 338-0694 or [e-mail glandford].