Thursday, Apr. 26, 2012
Register for the Second Annual General Practice, Solo & Small-Firm Symposium on May 10
Prepare for the future now by strengthening your business plan, embracing advances in technology and more.
Attend the Second Annual General Practice, Solo &
Small-Firm Symposium on Thursday, May 10 from noon to 5:30
p.m. at Lombardo's in Randolph. Prepare for the future now by
strengthening your business plan, embracing advances in technology
and more. Panels include:
- 11:30 a.m.: Registration
- Noon-1 p.m.: Running our Law Practices on the Run: Safely and
Ethically (Working Lunch)
- 1-2 p.m.: Serving Our Clients in the Modern Legal World:
Business Models for the Future
- 2-2:15 p.m.: Networking Break
- 2:15-3:30 p.m.: Fundamental Ethical Issues--Protection for
- 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Judges on Negotiation, Mediation and
- 4:45-5:30 p.m.: Networking-- New Ideas and Approaches
- 5:30 p.m.: Networking Reception
The GPSSF Conference has been pre-approved for CLE
credits in New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
MBA members: $100; Non-members: $150.
For more information, or to register, call Member Services at
(617) 338-0530 or click here.
Start a LinkedIn discussion, share a comment, or like
an existing post between now and May 4 for a chance to win a pass
to the conference.