Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012
New issue of Lawyers Journal available
The February issue of Lawyers Journal has been mailed
and is available online.
It features a profile of Harvey Silverglate, the noted civil
liberties and academic rights attorney, on the accidental route he
took to a legal career.
Also featured are news and opinion pieces about all three of MBA
President Richard P. Campbell's 2011-12 priorities:
- The launch of a highway billboard and YouTube campaign alerting
the public to the dangers of underfunded courts;
- Involving lawyers in plans to revitalize the state's Gateway
- Problems caused by the costs of a legal education.
The issue also includes articles from the Civil Litigation, Law
Practice Management and Public Law sections on:
- The universal demand requirement and closely held
- An important ruling in Chapter 93A claims against public
- Things to consider in creating and maintaining a paperless
- Generating leads with the right questions; and
- Lessons learned from last year's tornadoes in handling disaster
Click here to
read the February issue of Lawyers Journal.