Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012
CPCS accepting Duggan, Marshall, Blitzman, Fitzpatrick and Liacos award nominations
The Committee for Public Counsel Services is seeking nominations
for five awards, which will be presented at the annual CPCS
Training Conference on Thursday, May 17 at the DCU Center in
Worcester. Nominations are being accepted for:
- The Edward J. Duggan Award for Outstanding Service;
- The Thurgood Marshall Award;
- The Jay D. Blitzman Award for Youth Advocacy;
- The Mary C. Fitzpatrick Children and Family Law Award; and
- The Paul J. Liacos Mental Health Advocacy Award.
additional nomination information, click here.
All nominations should be submitted to Denise Simonini, executive
assistant to the chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel
Services, 44 Bromfield St., Boston, MA 02108, by fax to (617)
988-8495 or [e-mail dsimonini].