Thursday, Mar. 8, 2012
Miss the MBA's "MUPC Demystified" five-part series?
Watch the programs anywhere, anytime via MBA On Demand
The MUPC substantially overhauls the practice of estate
administration and will take effect in 2012.
If you missed the Massachusetts Bar Association's dynamic "MUPC
DeMystified" five-part series, the programs are now available via
MBA On Demand for you to watch from the comfort of your home,
anywhere, anytime. Programming includes:
- Part I: Informal Probate and Appointment Proceedings;
- Part II: The 'Ins and Outs' of Formal Probate Proceedings;
- PART III: Powers and Duties of the Personal Representatives and
Options for Closing Estates;
- PART IV: Remedies and Protections under the MUPC; and
- PART V: Estate Planning under the MUPC Drafting Wills and
The "MUPC DeMystified" series is designed to provide probate
practitioners (as well as those who aspire to be) with an in-depth
knowledge of the MUPC, exactly how it works, as well as provide
instruction on the new probate forms that will be issued by the
to purchase the five-part series.
Interested in additional MUPC
information? Register for the MBA's MUPC Basics: An Overview
of the new Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code Conference on Friday,
April 27 at the Massachusetts School of Law.