Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013
Connect, share and collaborate with fellow MBA members
Login to the My Bar Access online community today.
The Massachusetts Bar Association has launched My Bar Access,
which replaces the section/division portion of the MBA website.
Visit http://access.massbar.org/ today to join the
Check out blog posts on:
- "Essential Health Benefits May Extend Scope of Existing Parity
- "MBA seeks nominations for 2013-14 officer, delegate
Participate in ongoing member group discussions
- The Jan. 8 Labor & Employment section open meeting
featuring Massachusetts Secretary of Labor and Workforce
Development Joanne F. Goldstein; and
- The upcoming Jan. 17 "How to Start and Run a Successful Solo
and Small Firm Practice" conference.
The following simple steps can instantly connect you with fellow
- Login and agree to terms: Sign in
using your MBA user name and password and sign the Code of
- Create your profile and settings: Include your
bio and photo and customize the frequency and format of your
notifications (your profile info from LinkedIn may be pulled
- Start connecting: Post blogs, discussions
(listservs) or upload a resource library entry for your
Resource materials -- including "Getting
Started on My Bar Access" and "How to Use My Bar Access" -- posted
in various areas throughout the site, can help users with
questions. Following a review of those resources, members who need
further help should contact the My Bar Access Help Desk at [e-mail mybaraccess].