Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013
Join your section on My Bar Access
Connect, share and collaborate with fellow MBA members.
The Massachusetts Bar Association has launched My Bar Access,
which replaces the section/division portion of the MBA website.
Visit http://access.massbar.org/ today to join the
Check out posts on:
- 2013 Animal Law Practice Group meetings; and
- A Labor & Employment Meet & Greet with Regional
Director Jonathan B. Kreisberg on Jan. 23.
Participate in ongoing member group discussions
- The Property Law MBA On Demand Legal Chat on Short Sales;
- Information about the Jan. 17 Young Lawyers Division board
meeting and the group's upcoming ski trip on Jan. 26;
- The Juvenile & Child Welfare Feb. 13 open meeting, which
will feature BSEA Guest speaker Reece Erlichman;
- A Health Law post on "Mandatory flu shots for hospital staff |
consumer health risks?;" and
- An overview of the Juvenile & Child Welfare Section's Jan.
18 MBA On Demand Legal Chat on the children's behavorial health
The following simple steps can instantly connect you with fellow
- Login and agree to terms: Sign in
using your MBA user name and password and sign the Code of
- Create your profile and settings: Include your
bio and photo and customize the frequency and format of your
notifications (your profile info from LinkedIn may be pulled
- Start connecting: Post blogs, discussions
(listservs) or upload a resource library entry for your
Resource materials -- including "Getting
Started on My Bar Access" and "How to Use My Bar Access" -- posted
in various areas throughout the site, can help users with
questions. Following a review of those resources, members who need
further help should contact the My Bar Access Help Desk at