The MBA Insurance Agency has announced an enhanced group term life insurance benefit for members of the MBA.
Through July 31, 2002, members may apply for up to $100,000 of simplified issue The MBA Insurance Agency has announced an enhanced group term life insurance benefit for members of the MBA.
Through July 31, 2002, members may apply for up to $100,000 of simplified issue term life insurance, offered through ReliaStar Life Insurance Company. And unlike most applications for life insurance of this amount, which require a medical examination and extensive medical review, all that's required for MBA members to apply for this benefit is the submission of an application that includes just three medical questions.
Among the features of this plan are:
- Excellent rates for those under age 50.
- Coverage is available to members and their spouses.
- The simplified issue amount for ages 50-54 is $50,000; for ages 55-59 it is $25,000.
- Optional benefits for accidental death, which can double the amount payable.
In addition to this simplified issue offer, members and their spouses can obtain coverage up to $500,000 by providing proof of good health answered satisfactorily to ReliaStar. Spouses can apply for the same level as the member's life insurance amount, and members may also purchase life insurance for their employees.
By planning ahead, you can assure that your beneficiaries will have the money necessary to help:
To take advantage of this program, call toll-free at 800.242.1991 and ask to speak to an MBA customer care representative, or log onto www.MemberNetUSA.Net/MBA. (Policy Form LP00GP)
Elise L. Freedman is vice president of marketing of Americana Financial/NEBCO.
- Maintain the standard of living you want for them.
- Protect your home and other assets.
- Pay for education, child care and household expenses.
- Cover funeral and probate costs, taxes, debts and other obligations.
- Invest for income and opportunities in coming years.