The MBA's Annual Conference 2004 is shaping up to be bigger and better than previous years.
Scheduled for Jan.22-24, 2004 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, this year's event is themed "Leading Through Law" and will feature several new educational programs, additional speakers, exhibits and seminars on law technology, and greater role for MBA Sections.
The Annual Conference is your best opportunity all year to see colleagues and make new connections while catching up on the latest legal developments, sharpening your skills and having fun with friends.
Among the highlights already set for January are:
• New Thursday programs on practice management, client care and law & technology
• Guest Speaker Charles F. Robinson on "The Future of Law Practice"
• More CLE - 3 new Recent Developments seminars
• Special pricing for New Lawyers, legal-services, government attorneys and law students
• Section Council meetings at the conference
• Dine-Around-Town options for attendees on Thursday
• Extra exhibit hours open to affiliated organizations
• Tech Talk speakers series on Friday
• Gala Dinner Keynote Speaker to be announced shortly
• AC 04 After Party - Bigger than last year!
Whether you are a general practitioner or a specialist, a solo attorney or government lawyer, or an in-house counsel at a major corporation, Annual Conference 2004 is your best opportunity for professional development and networking with your peers.
Watch your mail soon for our brochure. Check www.MassBar.org/AC04 for details and online registration.