If you are a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service and would like to continue to receive client referrals, maintain your LRS membership when you receive the renewal form in March. If you renew at that time, your LRS membership will extend to March 31, 2007.
The LRS is in its 32nd year of business. By renewing your LRS membership for the 2006-2007 year, you will allow the MBA to help expand your client base, your business and offer you the opportunity to take advantage of the other benefits, such as:
- Radio Marketing: The LRS will continue its advertising campaign this year in an effort to expand our outreach to potential clients. From August to January, the LRS was promoted all season on the New England Patriots Radio Network, reaching more than 2 million people weekly. In addition, this spring, the LRS will continue its radio campaign with drive-time ads on popular stations throughout the state.
- Free Yellow Page Advertising: The LRS advertises the LRS program in almost every Verizon Yellow Page Book in the state. The LRS also expanded its presence in yellow pages by advertising in the Boston Yellow Book this year. These two options allow you to receive referrals within your community, therefore expanding your client base.
- Call Transfer Program: At no cost to you, the LRS staff will directly transfer clients to your office once a referral is made. This ensures immediate contact for the client with you or your office staff.
- Internet Marketing: In response to the public's expanding use of the Internet, the LRS marketed the program via Google, ISOLDMYHOUSE.com and Superpages.com.
- Screening of calls: The LRS has five full-time staff members answering calls from the general public. The program screens more than 50,000 calls a year and makes more than 20,000 referrals a year from these calls.
If you have any questions regarding your LRS membership or if you are currently not a member of the LRS and would like to join, call (617) 338-0556 or e-mail [e-mail lrs].