Board of Trustees
The Massachusetts Bar Foundation seeks dedicated individuals who are committed to strengthening the legal community's premiere charity by:
- Helping to advance the mission of the MBF through leadership and vision
- Serving as stewards of the Foundation's assets of approximately $10 million
- Participating in development and grantmaking activities
Nominees must be MBF Fellows and current members of the Massachusetts Bar. Self nominations are welcome.
To be considered for appointment, please provide the MBF with a nomination statement, detailing the candidate's qualifications and interests, together with a current resume. All submissions will be reviewed by the MBF Nominating Committee. Please submit nominations in writing no later than Nov. 1, 2006.
MBF Committees To assist the MBF Board of Trustees, several on-going committees have been formed, including:
- Audit Committee
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Development & Long Range Planning Committee
MBF Fellows with expertise and an interest in serving on any of these committees are encouraged to contact the Foundation.
Massachusetts Bar Foundation
20 West St.
Boston, MA 02111-1204
Email: [e-mail elynch]
For more information about the MBF and the Society of Fellows, please visit www.MassBarFoundation.org.