Twelve employers and more than 200 potential employees came out to the MBA and Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys Job Fair and Affiliated Bar Reception on June 28.
The program, held at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, proved useful for many as attendees. They were able to see what jobs were available in the solo and small firm arena, and were also able to familiarize themselves with the affiliated bars in Massachusetts. A cocktail reception followed the job fair and gave job seekers the chance to mingle and network with Massachusetts firms and affiliated bars.
Special thanks to MATA and the affiliated bars:
· Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
· Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys
· Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers
· Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
· Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys
· Massachusetts Lesbian & Gay Bar Association
· Women's Bar Association