The Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly have partnered to sponsor the region’s first Legal Technology Expo in nine years at the Needham Sheraton Hotel on Nov. 29.
The centrally located, all-day trade show will present attorneys with the latest technology innovations to aid in the practice of law. The expo will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the hotel on Cabot Street, just minutes from Interstate 95.
Displays will include products from more than two dozen vendors, some of which will hold short seminars, or “Tech Talks,” throughout the day.
Among the vendors that will be on display are:
• AlphaNet Solutions Inc., a leading information technology professional services firm;
• Montech Inc., a hardware repair and refurbishment company;
• Paper Trace, a document storage service company;
• The Computer Guys, a company that provides custom networking solutions for corporate customers; and
• Turbo Law, which provides document software for attorneys.
Attorneys, from those practicing at solo or small firms to mid-sized or large firms, need to keep on top of the latest technology and understand how they work to be successful. Products that include document assembly programs, digital document storage and digital dictation help attorneys save precious time and resources.
This year’s trade show will be the MBA’s first since April 9, 1996. The legal technology trade show follows in the footsteps of similar successful events held annually in New York and other markets.
The expo aims to bring the same high level of technological innovation to Bay State practitioners, who can learn ways to simplify their practices and make their offices run more efficiently.
To register, contact MBA Member Services at (617) 338-0530 or e-mail [e-mail membership].