Member benefits are highlighted in each week’s issue of Lawyers e-Journal. Below are some recently featured benefits.
Utilize MarketYourLawPractice.com for low-cost, high-impact strategies
Learn more about this highly interactive, Web-based tool that allows you to take your marketing efforts to the next level
MarketYourLawPractice.com is a highly interactive, Web-based tool providing focus and discipline for lawyers interested in taking their marketing efforts to the next level. According to the company’s founder and president, Terrie S. Wheeler, “Business doesn’t always fall in your lap.” Wheeler suggests following these four pillars of marketing:
1. Retaining and growing relationships with existing clients
2. Attracting new clients and developing new business
3. Increasing name recognition and awareness
4. Utilizing targeted and effective communications
To learn more about the four pillars of marketing and related MarketYourLawPractice.com principles, read an article written by Wheeler, Low Cost, High Impact Strategies to Market Your Law Practice — Even if You Only Have 5 Minutes, at www.massbar.org/MYLP.
MBA members receive $250 off an annual subscription to www.MarketYourLawPractice.com. Receive the special annual rate of $1,200 (regularly $1,450) when you enter promotional code BA-MA1. (*Valid MBA membership required.)
Free Casemaker training Webinars
Want to learn more about the capabilities of the latest version of Casemaker straight from the source? In May, attend one of three complimentary Web training sessions to review the enhancements and new functionality of Casemaker 2.0 from the comfort of your home or office.
Casemaker Version 2.0, released in January 2008, features a number of improvements, including:
• Statutes and case law for all 50 states;
• New federal materials and greater coverage of federal
• Expanded CaseCheck results; and
• Multi-state searching.
In addition to these updates, Casemaker retains the search logic and user-friendly interface that have made it such a popular research option.
To register for this session, visit www1.gotomeeting.com/register/665221089.
Thursday, May 8, noon–1 p.m.
Space is limited. Reserve your place now.
• PC-based attendees must have one of the following operating systems: Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server or Vista.
• Macintosh-based attendees must use Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther) or newer.