Led by MBA Past President Edward W. McIntyre, the Massa-chusetts
Bar Association Nominating Committee has issued its report for the
2010-11 nominations for MBA officers and regional delegates.
The committee was composed of McIntyre, MBA Past President
Warren F. Fitzgerald, Mary Jo Kennedy, Christopher A. Kenney,
Margaret D. Xifaras, Gina Y. Walcott and MBA Past President David
W. White Jr.
Denise Squillante automatically succeeds to the office of
president on Sept. 1, 2010. Pursuant to Article VII, Section 2, of
the MBA Bylaws, the committee has filed with MBA Secretary Jeffrey
N. Catalano the following list of other officers for 2010-11:
- President-elect: Richard P. Campbell
- Vice President: Jeffrey N. Catalano
- Vice President: Douglas K. Sheff
- Treasurer: Robert L. Holloway Jr.
- Secretary: Marsha V. Kazarosian
- Region 1: Susan A. Huettner
- Region 2: Sara J. Trezise
- Region 3: Miriam H. Babin
- Region 4: Veronica J. Fenton
- Region 5: Keith A. Minoff
- Region 6: Walter A. Costello Jr., Stephen L.
- Region 7: Kevin G. Diamond, Lee J. Gartenberg,
Patricia A. Metzer
- Region 8: Robert W. Harnais, Julio R.
- Region 9: Anthony J. Benedetti, Alice B.
Braunstein, Denise I. Murphy, Stephen Y. Chow
- Region 10: Margaret J. Hurley, James G.
For information about MBA officer positions (Article VI),
Committees and Boards (Article VII) and MBA Nomination and Election
Procedures, visit www.massbar.org/bylaws.