In-house counsel and pro bono experts will discuss the best
strategies for initiating and sustaining pro bono initiatives in
corporate legal departments at the In-House Counsel Pro Bono Forum.
The program, which is sponsored by the Massachusetts Access to
Justice Commission, will be from 3 to 5 p.m. on May 16 at the John
Adams Courthouse in Boston.
The forum is co-chaired by Supreme Judicial Court Associate
Justice Ralph D. Gants and David W. Rosenberg of Rosenberg,
Schapiro, Englander, Chicoine and Leggett PC.
- Marc Gary, executive vice president and general counsel,
- Esther Lardent, president and chief executive officer, Pro Bono
- Kathleen McGrath, senior corporate counsel, Liberty
- William O'Brien, pro bono chair, Association of Corporate
Counsel - Northeast Chapter;
- Eve Runyon, director, Corporate Pro Bono (a joint project of
the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Pro Bono Institute);
- Dorothy Varon, assistant vice president and counsel,
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
For more information, or to R.S.V.P., contact Sue Finegan at [e-mail SFinegan].