Questions about a new rule? Looking for a sample motion? Use
your fellow MBA members as practice resources. Instantly connect
with fellow practitioners by logging into the MBA's exclusive
online community, My Bar Access.
Starting a discussion:
- Visit http://access.massbar.org.
- Login to My Bar Access using your MBA user name and
- Click on CONTRIBUTE in the My Bar Access gold navigation bar
and select "Ask a question."
- Start a conversation by following the My Bar Access message
template. If you want to send your question or comment to more than
one section/division, use the "cross post to" tool to select
- Click the blue "Send" button on the bottom right-hand corner of
your screen and your message will be distributed to your fellow MBA
My Bar Access discussions allow you to enjoy the benefits of a
traditional listserv, without clogging your inbox. My Bar Access
discussions are PRIVATE and can only be viewed by MBA members who
login to the MBA's online community.