The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court justices have announced
their appointment of the members of the Committee to Study the
Massachusetts Code of Judicial Conduct. The committee has been
formed to review the current Massachusetts Code of Judicial Conduct
adopted in 2003 in comparison with the current Model Code of
Judicial Conduct adopted by the American Bar Association in 2007.
Associate Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court Cynthia J.
Cohen has been appointed chair of the Committee.
MBA members appointed include:
- Hon. Cynthia J. Cohen,
- Hon. Peter W. Agnes Jr.,
- Hon. Kenneth V. Desmond Jr., Boston Municipal
- Hon. Judith Fabricant, Superior Court;
- Hon. Linda S. Fidnick, Probate & Family
- Michael S. Greco, K & L Gates LLP;
- Hon. Diana H. Horan, Housing Court;
- Hon. Angel Kelly-Brown, District Court;
- Hon. Mark D Mason, District Court;
- Hon. James F. McHugh, Appeals Court
- Hon. Karyn F. Scheier, Land Court Chief
- Hon. John S. Spinale, Juvenile Court.