The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access, a valuable
member benefit, provides MBA members with an opportunity to share
practice information in one convenient, online location.
Each MBA section/division has a RECENT SHARED FILES or LATEST
SHARED FILES option, which offers members an opportunity exchange
documents and links, including multimedia, in a socially enriched
environment. Files uploaded to My Bar Access are housed in each
section's library and can only be viewed by MBA members.
Sharing a file
- Visit http://access.massbar.org.
- Login to My Bar Access using your MBA user name and
- Click on CONTRIBUTE in the My Bar Access gold navigation
- On the CONTRIBUTE landing page, click on "Share a file."
- Add a new file by following the My Bar Access library
entry template. If you want to associate the file with a
particular My Bar Access group, choose your section/division from
the drop-down menu under "library." Make sure you pick the best
"entry type" in order to upload your hyperlink, standard file,
YouTube video or copyrighted material.
- "Choose" the file you want to share from your desktop and then
click the "Upload File(s)" button. Click the green "Next" button on
the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Follow the Tag Your Entry template to associate your
file with a specific section/division or content type. This allows
for easier identification and recall in the future, when an MBA
member may search for a particular topic on My Bar Access.
- Click the blue "Finish" button on the bottom right-hand corner
of your screen and your file will upload.