The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access, a valuable
member benefit, provides MBA members with an opportunity to share
practice information in one convenient, online location. Use My Bar
Access to find and connect with fellow members of your
Here's how to make a connection:
- Visit http://access.massbar.org
- Log in to My Bar Access using your MBA user name and
- Click on MEMBER GROUPS in the My Bar Access gold navigation
- In the MEMBER GROUPS dropdown menu, click on your
- Click on the "Members" tab in the member group's dashboard to
see a list of section members.
- Click on a member's profile and make the person a
My Bar Access allows you to tailor your communications to just
your group of contacts on the site. Members can restrict viewable
blog posts to just contacts and exchange personal messages.