For Solos and Small Firms
- Do you have to put in extra time before you go on
- Are you frazzled by the prospect of losing a
- Who covers for you if you're out of the office?
- What would happen if you couldn't get into your
office because of bad weather, or something happened to the building?
- What if your health suddenly became an issue?
Continuity and succession planning is crucial to running a successful
practice. Proper planning protects your clients, protects you from malpractice,
and enables you to take a vacation and enjoy it. It also allows you to focus on
recovery if you are on medical leave.
Join us for an engaging discussion on intuitive procedures to manage the
unexpected and the unpredictable.
Nancy Weissman, Esq., Program Chair
Law Offices of Nancy Weissman, Belmont
William F. Coyne, Esq., Panelist
Boston Legacy Planning LLC, Auburndale
Susan Klebanoff, Esq., Panelist
Klebanoff Law, Canton
Debra L. Smith, Esq., Panelist
Debra L. Smith, Attorney at Law and Mediator, Watertown
Matthew M. Yospin, Esq., Panelist
Law Office of Matthew M. Yospin, Boston