MBA Honor Roll
The Massachusetts Bar Association Honor Roll recognizes firms that are fully committed to the MBA and its voice in the legal community. Open to all law firms with five or more Massachusetts attorneys, law firms can attain Honor Roll status at any time by enrolling 100 percent of their attorneys in the MBA within the association year.
Become an MBA Honor Roll Firm
It’s not too late for your firm to join this elite group. Take advantage of the many ways the MBA can work for your firm, including:
- FREE legal research: MBA members get free, unlimited access to Fastcase, one of the nation's most popular legal research services.
- FREE continuing legal education: The MBA helps your attorneys enhance their practices and stay on top of the through our free CLE programs, many of which are also offered via MBA On Demand.
- Referral opportunities: MBA members have access to the MBA's Lawyer Referral Service (LRS), one of the largest lawyer referral services in the country. Through its website, www.MassLawHelp.com, LRS is able to offer instant referrals to potential clients, 24/7.
- Unmatched insurance: MBA members have immediate access to exclusive insurance programs designed and negotiated annually by the MBA's own insurance committee, which builds coverage specifically tailored for lawyers who practice in Massachusetts.
- Networking opportunities: Whether in person at an MBA event or via My Bar Access, the MBA's vibrant online community, members of your firm can connect and interact with other like-minded legal professionals across the commonwealth.
- Leadership opportunities: Whether you're looking to be an officer, section council leader, program chair or a panelist on a CLE, the MBA offers many opportunities to get involved and enhance your leadership skills.
Contact MBA Member Services at (617) 338-0530 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become an Honor Roll firm today.
2017-18 MBA Honor Roll Firms
The MBA is proud to recognize the following Honor Roll Firms:
Arrowood Peters LLP ▪ Atwood & Cherny PC ▪ Behman Hambelton LLP ▪ Brown & Brown PC ▪ Bulkley, Richardson & Gelinas LLP ▪ Conn Kavanaugh Rosenthal Peisch & Ford LLP ▪ Consigli and Brucato PC ▪ Coogan Smith LLP ▪ DeFranceschi & Klemm PC ▪ Deutsch Williams Brooks DeRensis & Holland PC ▪ Doherty, Wallace, Pillsbury & Murphy ▪ Esdaile, Barrett, Jacobs & Mone ▪ Feinberg, Campbell & Zack PC ▪ Finneran & Nicholson PC ▪ Fitzgerald, Attorneys at Law, PC ▪ Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando ▪ Hirsch Roberts Weinstein LLP ▪ Jones Kelleher LLP ▪ KP Law PC ▪ Laredo & Smith LLP ▪ Lee & Rivers LLP ▪ MacLean Holloway Doherty & Sheehan PC ▪ Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow PC ▪ Mirick, O'Connell, DeMallie & Lougee LLP ▪ Mountain, Dearborn & Whiting LLP ▪ Murphy & Rudolf LLP ▪ Nolan Sheehan Patten LLP ▪ Peabody & Arnold LLP ▪ Phillips, Gerstein & Channen LLP ▪ Pierce, Pierce & Napolitano ▪ Pojani Hurley & Ritter LLP ▪ Pyle Rome Ehrenberg PC ▪ Ready, Kiernan & McNally LLP ▪ Ruberto, Israel & Weiner PC ▪ Robins Kaplan LLP ▪ Robinson Donovan PC ▪ Shapiro Haber & Urmy LLP ▪ Skoler, Abbott & Presser PC ▪ Sloane and Walsh LLP ▪ Stoneman, Chandler & Miller LLP ▪ Taylor Ganson & Perrin LLP ▪ Shepard Law ▪ Thornton Law Firm LLP ▪ Tommasino & Tommasino ▪ Vacovec, Mayotte & Singer LLP