Attend a lunchtime information session on Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 1 p.m., to learn more about the Massachusetts Bar Foundation (MBF). Speak to several Board members whom you might know from their service in the MBA, including past presidents and former section chairs.
RSVP here to learn more about their experiences getting involved in the MBF community. Session speakers include:
- Hon. Mark D Mason (moderator), Hampden County Superior Court
- Tara D. Dunn, Esq., Todd & Weld LLP
- Paul J. Klehm, Esq., Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP
- Angela McConney Scheepers, Esq., Commonwealth of MA — Div. of Admin. Law Appeals
- Christopher P. Sullivan, Esq., Robins Kaplan LLP