Thursday, Jul. 21, 2016
Get the new MBA App
The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access app is now
available! Download the app today from the Apple Store or Google
Play by searching for MassBar: My Bar Access, and
instantly connect with fellow members. Share practice information,
documents and tips through discussions, blogs and more -- right
from your phone or tablet.
- Member Directory: Get quick access to your
fellow MBA members. Easily connect with colleagues
- News: Push notifications are available for
announcements and direct messages. Instantly receive the latest
news from your section/division.
- Events: View upcoming MBA seminars,
conferences, section and committee meetings.
- Discussions: Collaborate with fellow members
and get answers to your questions. All of the MBA Member Groups you
are subscribed to are available on the mobile app.
- Messages: View any direct messages you've
received from fellow members.
- Contacts: Save MBA member contact information
to your device.
- Libraries: Access any document on the go.
Set up alerts
Receive notification when your section/division has a new
discussion post. Click on the section/division name from the
community list and then on the settings wheel to set your alert
download the MassBar: My Bar Access Mobile App:
- Visit your device's application store and search for the app
named MassBar: My Bar Access. Save time -- use your mobile device
to scan the applicable QR code.
- Once downloaded, launch the application.
- Log in using your regular MassBar: My Bar Access username (your
email address) and password. You will remain logged in to the app
unless you specifically log out.
QUESTIONS? [email MyBarAccess]