Elder Law Education
Do you have questions about Medicare/Medicaid, health care proxies or other probate issues?
The 2023 Elder Law Education Guide is the Massachusetts Bar Association’s resource guide on a wide range of legal issues affecting the lives of older adults. The guide, prepared by attorneys, is made possible due to the participation, generous assistance and continued collaboration of the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Topics include:
- Important Questions and Answers for Older Adults
- Veterans Affairs Financial Benefits
- Community Medicaid (MassHealth) Benefits
- Reverse Mortgages
- Medicare: What You Need to Know
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Homestead and Life Estate
- What to Consider When Planning for Retirement and Pensions
If you would like to order a copy of the 2023 Elder Law Guide please click here.