The Massachusetts Bar Association is proud to co-sponsor the American Bar Association's Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources 27th Fall Conference in Boston, from Sept. 11 to 14, at The Westin Copley Place.
Join environmental, energy, and resource lawyers, advisors, and decision-makers from across the country for two full days of CLE programming. View the full list of speakers, panel descriptions, and event schedule here
. Click here
to register now.
MBA members qualify for $50 off the conference's registration fee with the following discount code: 50MASSBAR
Mayor Walsh welcomes SEER members to Boston
Boston is proud to host the Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources’ 27th Fall Conference. View Mayor Marty Walsh's welcome video
for conference attendees.
Keynote speakers for conference
Thursday, Sept. 12
Esteemed panelists will discuss the Trump administration's environmental and energy agenda, implementation of this agenda, and what’s in store for the remainder of 2019 and beyond.
- Hon. Jeffrey B. Clark, assistant attorney general, Environment and Natural Resources Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Hon. Matthew Z. Leopold, general counsel, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Mary B. Neumayr, chairwoman, White House Council on Environmental Quality
Friday, Sept. 13
Join our distinguished panelists as they discuss the role of government in promoting an equitable transition to renewable energy, the growth of renewable energy, and the use of renewable energy to mitigate climate change.
- Alicia Barton, president and chief executive officer, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Hon. Maura Healey, attorney general, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Alexandria McBride, chief resilience officer, City of Oakland, California
to view the conference brochure.
Book your room by Aug. 20
The deadline for room reservations at the discounted rate is Tuesday, Aug. 20, at 5 p.m. (CST). To book our contracted rate, call reservations directly at (888) 627-7216 or (617) 262-9600 or reserve online here
. For the government rate, reserve here
. Be sure to mention the ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources 2019 Fall Conference.
- Law Student Scholarship: Monday, Aug. 12, 2019
- Housing at a Discounted Rate: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019