Make a fellow MBA member a connection
The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access, a valuable
member benefit, provides MBA members with an opportunity to share
practice information in one convenient, online location.
Find and connect with fellow members of your section.
MAKE A CONNECTION
- Visit access.massbar.org
- Login to My Bar Access using your MBA user name and
- Click on MEMBER GROUPS in the My Bar Access gold navigation
- In the MEMBER GROUPS drop-down menu, click on the
section/division of which you are a member.
- Click on the "Members" tab in the member group's dashboard for
a list of every member of your section.
- Click on a member's profile and make the person a
My Bar Access allows you to tailor your communications to just
your group of contacts on the site. Members can restrict viewable
blog posts to just contacts and exchange personal messages.