Join the American Bar Association's Senior Law Division for its 2022 Fall Meeting, "Getting Back (Together) Where We Belong," from Oct. 27-28 at Suffolk University Law School in Boston.
Co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Bar Association, the meeting will cover elder law issues that attorneys may come across as they deal with aging clients or colleagues, such as capacity, guardianship, elder abuse, conflicts of interest, estate planning, financial planning with tax-deferred accounts, and more. Programs will focus on:
- What every lawyer needs to know about elder law
- Dementia: tell-tale signs and what lawyers should do
- Protecting yourself and your clients from guardianship
- What to do when you suspect elder abuse
- Distribution and inheritance options for tax-deferred accounts
- Predictions of how the midterm elections will affect us all
This is a hybrid event, so attendees can join in-person or online via Zoom.
Early bird registration ends Sept. 30, and advanced registration ends Oct. 18. Click here
for more information and to register.