MGM Springfield is a multi-use entertainment, retail, dining and resort complex that is transforming downtown Springfield.
This seminar, on Thursday, Jan. 17, from 6 to 8 p.m., at MGM Springfield, will take a case-study approach to examine some of the critical issues that were successfully handled during development and construction, including:
A reception will follow this program.
- Land acquisition, consolidation of parcels and zoning
- Local and state permitting, including the interplay between the two
- The use of G.L. c 121A — Urban Redevelopment Corporations
- Coordination with the city of Springfield regarding logistics — access, transportation and utilities
- The nature and structure of contracts to build the complex
- The finished product — insider’s tour at the conclusion of the program
Click here to register.
This program is FREE for MBA members.