The newest issue of the Complex Commercial Litigation Section's ComCom Quarterly is available on My Bar Access.
In this issue:
- Closely Held LLCs: The SJC Clarifies When Members of a Massachusetts LLC Owe Each Other Fiduciary Duties, by Ryan P. McManus and Nathan N. McConarty
- Further, the Privilege Belongs to the Client, by David Michel
- Proving Intentional Interference Without a Failed Contract, by Nicholas D. Stellakis
- Lowy Keynotes Fourth Annual Complex Commercial Litigation Conference, by Kenneth N. Thayer
- ComCom Hosts ‘Conflicts of Interest in Complex Commercial Litigation’ Program, by Jessica Kelly
- ComCom Volunteers at the Pine Street Inn
to read the new issue. Previous issues are available to MBA members in the Complex Commercial Litigation Section’s Library on My Bar Access.